Friday 28 August 2009

New to blogging - top tips!

New to blogging - top tips!

I'm new to blogging (it's been 1 week since I started) and have been finding my discovery of blogging fascinating. There are so many things to learn and as a new blogger I keep discovering new tips for how to blog effectively (especially if you want to make money from blogging).
Anyway, I'm a stay at home mum of two and have shared my blogging adventure with other mums on an online forum. There has been quite a lot of interest so I thought why not set up a blog where people new to blogging can share their blogs and where we can all exchange tips for blogging as and when we discover them.
So, join me as we all embark on our blogging journey. I've started blogging for two reasons - to have something else to do apart from dealing with changing nappies, feeding, making silly faces, dealing with tantrums, trying to win an argument with a 2 year old (surprisingly difficult!) AND to make some money on the side (well I've read that's possible with blogs - only time with tell!).
Whatever your motivation and topic may be for your blog I hope you share your discovery of top tips for those new to blogging here!

No comments:

Post a Comment